Yo, Pierce, I am home now. Mom showed me how to get on your blog, and I wanted to tell you that it was cool to read about how you won all your baseball games this season. I'm glad that you got the base running award, because I watched how fast you ran around the bases, and I know you're the fastest! Well I'm excited to see you when we pick you up from Grandmas house. I hope you're having fun. I love you and I'm proud of you for practicing and playing so well for baseball. Way to go. Peace, Chau, Dad
1 comments:
Yo, Pierce, I am home now. Mom showed me how to get on your blog, and I wanted to tell you that it was cool to read about how you won all your baseball games this season. I'm glad that you got the base running award, because I watched how fast you ran around the bases, and I know you're the fastest! Well I'm excited to see you when we pick you up from Grandmas house. I hope you're having fun. I love you and I'm proud of you for practicing and playing so well for baseball. Way to go. Peace, Chau, Dad
Post a Comment